Friday, May 27, 2011

CONTEST IS OVER TIME FOR WINNERS!

Yay! There is a winner for the Bookies contest and it is...

wait for it

wait for it

We interrupt this artificially extended moment of tension to say - What the hell is up with blogger?! Why is the follower box not working again? This is almost enough to make me want to switch to Wordpress, except then I'll have no follower box at all, so it really doesn't solve the problem.

wait for it

And the winner, determined by Random.org, is Jessica Love! YAY!!! She really is lovely! You can see her lovely blog here and even follow her on twitter. She's just. that. awesome.

I will be emailing you Jessica, so think about what books you want! And what COOKIES!

 

4 comments:

  1. You know, I don't mind the follower box issue so much, it's the issue with comments that's bothering me. I had re-format my own blog, last night, because it wouldn't let me comment on MY OWN BLOG. What's up with that? It's been 4 days, now, and it's still not fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to do another contest with cookies because it's such a lovely idea. Congrats Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Blogger has been crazy lately! I will be following your blog as soon as it is behaving again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I'm so excited!

    And I'm so excited for the COOKIES! :-D

    ReplyDelete